Join Paris native Marie Betteley on this spellbinding, one-of-a-kind journey exploring the jewels, art and auctions of the City of Light.
For centuries, Paris has entranced us with its beauty, culture, language and art. Nothing’s really changed, but you have to see it to believe it!
On this bespoke tour of Paris, you’ll enjoy, explore and experience:
- Behind the scenes visits to some of the most renowned gem and jewelry dealers in the world including a private reception at their ateliers, workshops or offices.
- French jewelry experts and gemologists as they show us their choice creations.
- An insider’s view of and chance to partake in Parisian art and treasures auctions.
- Marie’s selection of little-known jewelry, art and treasures discoveries.
- Private walking tour of the arts and jewelry center of Paris and the world famous jewelers on the Place Vendôme.
- A visit to the Museum of Decorative Arts, the brilliant collection of treasures in the Musée du Cabinet des Médailles et des Antiques and Musée Nissim de Camondo.
- Surprise visit to must-see exhibition and to optional antiques fairs.
- An evening “spectacle”.
- Transportation by private coach.
- Fabulous dining in as yet undiscovered restaurants and little known cafés.
- Quiet Four-star accomodations nestled in the heart of the art district of Paris.
Join us on this memorable, one-of-a-kind Paris adventure led by Marie Betteley! This tour is open to a maximum of eight guests and is only offered once a year. Sign up today to avoid disappointment. Questions? Call us at +1 (917) 319-5736.
Your Tour Leaders
Marie E Betteley, GIA, Graduate Gemologist.
Leading City of Paris private tour guides, jewelry experts, gemstone purveyors.
When: April 22 to 30, 2022, 8 days/9 nights (Program runs from April 23 to 28)
Price: $7,500* per person, double occupancy
Single supplement: $1,000 (single occupancy is limited and will be available on a first come, first serve basis)
Meals: Included (all breakfasts, lunches and dinners per itinerary)
Group Size: Maximum of 8 travelers
Registration Closing Date: January 31, 2022
*Per person based on double occupancy. Price does not include airfare. Details will be sent after deposit received. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the organizers without notice. All cancellations for any reason whatsoever will be subject to a $250 per person cancellation fee. Payment in full due February 22, 2020.
“I am over the moon about this Paris trip-the jewelry ateliers where we met the actual designers and saw their creations-that was really special. Every café and restaurant we went to was marvelous. The love and care and attention Marie put into choosing the hotel to everything is just amazing. Marie thank you so much for making this trip to Paris one that I’ll never forget”
“I will go anywhere you go.”