Rare Russian Garnet & Pearl Cluster Gold Earrings, circa 1880
From the Romanov era, period of Tsar Alexander III, each set with an oval cabochon garnet surrounded by Russian river pearls, mounted in rose gold, the swing back fittings attach to the ear from back to front.
Moscow, circa 1880, assaymaster A. Richter, hallmarked
¾ in. (1.9 cm) long; cluster measures ½ x 3/8 x ¼ in. (1.3 x 1 x .6 cm) (l x w x h). Earring box for display only.