On this one-of-kind journey led by London insider Marie Betteley, you’ll marvel at historic jewels in grand museums.
View the British Crown Jewels at the Tower of London (after hours, of course). Delight in exclusive behind-the-scenes receptions hosted by leading jewelry purveyors, designers, auction experts and gemologists. Meet connoisseurs, curators, authors and other fabulous people connected to this fascinating trade. All while reveling in the richness of London’s mesmerizing architecture and enjoying 4-star accommodations, afternoon teas and glorious meals.
Gem-A, the world’s longest established gem educator will welcome you with a private tour of their headquarters and library. Plus, enjoy a guided tour of London’s famous Goldsmith Hall as well as private viewings of jewels and treasures hosted by select jewelry auction specialists, gemstone dealers and emerging and established designers.
You’ll also spend time roaming the streets of Secret London and Hatton Gardens as part of a private guided walking tour designed exclusively for our group.
- Guided evening visit to the British Crown Jewels in the Jewel House.
- Private reception courtesy of Gem-A, the world-renowned provider of gem and jewelry education.
- Bespoke visit to a leading purveyor of precious stones, as well as to a sensational jewelry designer at Hatton Garden.
- Fabulous jewels and Fabergé tour by the owner of a leading British Crown Jeweler.
- Visit the V & A’s famous newly renovated William and Judith Bollinger Gallery, home of its legendary jewelry collection.
- A day trip to Cambridge, including a walking tour of the famous university and a private reception and viewing of the jewelry collection at the Fitzwilliams Museum.
- Panoramic views of the wondrous architectural landscape of London.
- Optional tour of antique shops, auctions and art salons, as well as visits to the studios of London’s emerging jewelers.
- Glorious Afternoon Tea in a plush and stately setting – one that’s truly representative of Great Britain.
- Spectacular and engaging evening performance at the West End, Covent Gardens or Royal Albert Hall.
- Private coach transportation between venues.
- Sumptuous meals as per itinerary.
- 4-star Boutique Hotel accommodations
Join us on this special and memorable British adventure led by Marie Betteley! This tour is open to a maximum of eight guests and is only offered once every two years. So sign up today to make sure your spot is saved. Questions? Call us at +1 (917) 319-5736.
Your Tour Leaders
Marie Betteley, GIA, GG, author and jewelry historian
Leading City of London guides, curators, docents, and cultural experts
When: April 22-30, 2021, 8 days/9 nights (program runs from April 23rd through 28th)
Price: $7,500* per person, double occupancy
Single Supplement: $1,000 (single occupancy is limited and will be available on a first come, first serve basis)
Meals: Included (all breakfasts, lunches and dinners per itinerary)
Group Size: Maximum of 8 travelers .
Registration Closing Date: January 31, 2021
*Per person based on double occupancy. Price does not include airfare. Details will be sent after deposit received. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the organizers without notice. All cancellations for any reason whatsoever will be subject to a $250 per person cancellation fee. Payment in full due by February 22, 2021.
“My favorite part was visiting sites and getting to meet experts and seeing ‘behind the scenes’.” – J.H.